- 2 cups of fresh and crisp boondi(little salted boondis)
- 2 cups fine yellow shev
- 2-3 table spoon spicy green chutney
- 2-3 table spoon sweet tamarind date chutney
- 2-3 table spoon chopped coriander leaves
- 3 tea spoon lemon juice
- 2 tea spoon chat masala
- 1 tea spoon chill powder
- 100 grams paneer chopped in thin long slices
- 1 table spoon besan(gram flour)
- pinch of baking soda
Take a bowl, add besan in it, little spicy green chutney,baking soda,salt n little water and make a thin batter.Dip the paneer cubes in it and shallow fry on both sides using little oil till crispy.Use a non-stick pan preferably.
Take a big bowl and add boondi and shev in it and mix them well.add chill powder, chat masala and toss them again.Add tamrind date chutney and green chutney and lemon juice,chopped coriander leaves and stir the mixture well.Add the chutneys according to your taste.
Add the fried paneer cubes and serve immediately.Add more chutney on top if required and serve.
NOTE: You can add finely chopped onion and tomato in it if you like.