This is a very simple and tasty baked delight.It consists of apple, paneer,potato and sweet corns along with some mild seasonings and cheese which give it a sweet ,mild spicy , tangy and cheesy taste.We all loved it when i had tried it for the first time and since then i make this often.Its a very quick dish.Give it a try and see i am sure u all will like it.
- 1 cup diced apple cubes(peel and dice)
- 1 cup paneer cubes(cottage cheese)
- 1 cup boiled potato cubes
- 3/4 cup sweet corn kernels( blanched)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 table spoon lemon juice
- 1 tea spoon pepper powder
- 1 tea spoon butter
Take a bowl and mix diced apple, paneer pieces, boiled potato cubes and blanched sweet corn kernels. Add salt, lemon juice and pepper powder to it and toss them well so that all the cubes are coated with it.
Let the cubes get marinated for 30 mins.Grease a baking tray with butter.Add the marinated cubes to it and spread evenly in it. Spread the grated cheese all over it.
Bake it at 50 deg for 15-20 mins in oven or at convection mode in microwave at 100 deg till the cheese melts and becomes light brown.