This Paneer Tikka Wraps are very quick to make and very tasty to...Till now to who ever i have served this wraps they have just loved them a lot and have asked for more...:-) So i am posting their recipe here.
For Paneer Tikka :
- 200 grams fresh paneer cut into 1" cubes
- 2 capsicum s cut into 1" squares
- 2 big onions
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 2 tea spoon besan
- 1/2 tea spoon amchur powder
- 2 tea spoon tandoori masala
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala
- 1 tea spoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tea spoon chili powder
- 1/2 tea spoon jeera powder
- 1/2 tea spoon chat masala
- 2 table spoons of chopped coriander
- 1/2 tea spoon sugar
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 table spoons of chopped corainder
- 1/2 cup shredded capsicum
- chat masala
- 4 wheat flour rotis cooked
- 3 table spoons low fat eggless mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green chutney (Grind to fine paste pudina 1/2 cup, coriander 1 cup, 2-3 green chilis ,tamarind pulp 1 tsp,garlic 4 pods,ginger 1/2",fresh coconut 1 tbsp,chat masala,sugar n salt with little water)
Mix all the ingredients listed under marinade. Cut the onion into 4 quarters and then separate each layer.Now take a big bowl and add the paneer cubes,chopped capsicum & onion. add the prepared marinade over them and mix it properly with the paneer n veges. Keep aside for 15 mins.
Take satay sticks or skewers and prick one piece of capsicum, then one paneer cube then one onion pieces and so on. Continue this pattern till the end of stick. Similarly prepare such tikka sticks.
Now heat a flat griddle and sprinkle 2 tea spoons of oil all over it. Put each satay stick over it and sprinkle little oil over them and keep on turning them after 1-2 mins. After 4-5 mins when they are almost done take each satay stick and hold it over naked flame and keep on turning and roasting it till little black patches appear on the onion, paneer and capsicum.This gives the paneer tikka the perfect tandoori flavor. When the tikkas are done remove them from fire and keep aside.
Mix all the veges listed under salad in a bowl and sprinkle little salt and chat masala over them. Take a roti and spread the green chutney all over it on one side. Then above it spread 2 tea spoons of mayonnaise .Sprinkle the shredded veges salad all over it. Then place one paneer tikka stick over it and carefully separate the stick from the panner cubes and let the paneer cubes be in a line over the roti. Carefully roll the wrap and prick with a toothpick.
Preparation Time : 15 mins
NOTE : You can even shallow fry the wrap in butter after its done if u like it more crispy.
Instead of wheat flour roti you can also use maida roti. I have used a healthy option here.