Shower Of Awards...!!!

Author: Siddhi Shirsat // Category:



I had got lot of awards( can say shower of awards...:-)) from many of my dear bloggers friends so i am posting all the awards now.

THANK YOU award was given to me by Deepa, Nithu and Renuka.

KREATIVE BLOGGER award was given to me by Renuka, Jyoti,Aparna, Swapnashree and Nithu.

SMART FOOD BLOGGER award was given to me by Deepa,Nithu and Renuka.

BLOG LOVING AWARD was given to me by Renuka

LOVELY BLOG AWARD was given to me by Renuka

I LOVE YOU YUMILLICIOUS FOOD BLOG award was given to me by Jyoti.

Thanx a lot Deepa,Renuka,Jyoti,Nithu & Aparna for thinking me capable and sharing with me this wonderful awards.I am very delighted to have them:-)...I present this awards to all my dear blogger friends.

17 Responses to "Shower Of Awards...!!!"

PJ Says :
February 17, 2010 at 9:51 PM

Congrats on the awards, Siddhi!

shanthi Says :
February 17, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Congrats and wish you many more to come

TREAT AND TRICK Says :
February 17, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Congrats for the award, dear....

simply.food Says :
February 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Congrats on the award,wishing you many more to come.

Swathi Says :
February 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM

congrats Siddhi. you deserve more

Ushnish Ghosh Says :
February 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Dear sidhhi
for one award i send you one congrat. but when you publish the shower of awards, I will bring in a storm of Congratulations!!!
You deserve all the awards on earth
Keep smiling
Ghosh Uncle

Jagruti Says :
February 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Congrats on your awards!!

Vrinda Says :
February 17, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Congrats and Enjoy.............

Priya Says :
February 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Congrats on ur awaes Siddhi..

Gita Says :
February 18, 2010 at 6:14 AM

Congrats on your awards dear :)

Dolly Says :
February 19, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Hey Siddhi..UR on a roll girl.. CONGRATULATIONS ON all your well earned awards..

Meena Says :
February 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Thanks for visiting my blog and following my recipes...I would love to keep coming back and follow your blog too!

Congrats on the awesome awards...hope u get many many more!!!

Renuka Bedre - Rao Says :
February 20, 2010 at 12:17 AM

Congratulations dear! Enjoy..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails